Mezzanines for warehouses, distribution centers or manufacturing facilities offer many benefits:
- Effectively double available space for storage, production or offices
- Reduce or eliminate moving expenses
- Reduce or eliminate rent or lease expenses
- Minimal disruption of operations versus moving or new construction
- Possible tax advantages
W Supply Group has installed one of the largest cabinet supported mezzanines in the country!
Mezzanines can be freestanding, rack supported or shelf supported. Freestanding mezzanines can be made in a modular, or prefabricated size, or made-to-order to fit a specific area. Freestanding mezzanines offer the greatest flexibility as less labor is required for installation and dismantling if ever relocated. Shelf and pallet rack supported mezzanines offer very dense multi-level storage.
Mezzanines are used in distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing and maintenance facilities. Depending on the configuration of your mezzanine, you can efficiently store and retrieve fast, medium and slow moving SKU’s.
When designing your mezzanine you will want to consider the following:
- Storage and Retrieval Requirements
- Available Space
- Inventory Stored
- Storage Containers
- Clear Height
- Deck Capacity
- What equipment will be used on the deck of the mezzanine to move products with?
- Mezzanine level access: gate or vertical lift
- Stair Requirements
- Building Code Requirements
We can design and install your mezzanine! Contact us today to discuss your project.