STAK Systems are high-density rack systems with adjustable steel pallets that do not require a forklift for storage and retrieval. These systems provide very dense storage for heavy loads. Standard capacities are 2,000 Lbs or 4,000 Lbs per pallet position, but greater capacities are available on a case-by-case basis. The STAK System is modular and can be expanded easily. This adjustable rack system allows anyone the ability to store and retrieve inventory without the need for a forklift. The STAK System is a great addition to any large tool crib or maintenance department.
Common applications for STAK Systems are:
- MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) Storage and Facilities Maintenance Storage – Efficient storage of those expensive and hard to move items like motors, pumps, wire spools, cable reels and large valves.
- WIP (Work-In-Process) and Buffer Storage – Allows large and bulky inventory to be stored near the point of use.
- Die & Mold Storage – Reduce your production downtime! Tooling can be stored near machines for safe and quick access to expensive and fragile dies and molds.
The HazMat STAK System is specifically designed for storing 55 gallon drums and carries FM (Factory Mutual) Approval. 2,000 Pounds per adjustable steel pallet with steel mesh deck to provide water flow from sprinkler systems.
Contact Warehouse Supply Group today to see if the STAK System is a good solution for your storage and handling needs.
Looking for STAK System parts? Call or email us for pricing on the following parts for your STAK System:
- Steel Pallets
- Tub Kits
- Tub Kit Partitions & Dividers
- Flow Through Pallets
- Tire Storage Pallets
- Wire Baskets
- Motorized Bridge
- Reel or Spool Storage Pallets
- Replacement STAK Mast
- Replacement STAK Uprights or Support Frames